Procurement Clerk - Caldwell, Texas
Evers and Sons is looking for a highly talented and motivated Procurement Clerk to oversee and direct the activities of the purchasing department.
About Evers and Sons
Evers and Sons is a family-owned business that was established in 1981. Evers and Sons is a Midstream Construction company. Evers and Sons offers several services from facility work, fabrication, pipeline and small projects. At Evers and Sons – WE BUILD MIDSTREAM.
Evers and Sons offers an exciting work environment with opportunities for professional development and career growth. We look for people that share our passion for customer service, quality and innovation. Evers and Sons offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, voluntary worksite benefits, and 401K.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Correctly code purchases to jobs/phases, GL accounts/cost centers in Spectrum per Company guidelines
- Strictly adhere to the Limits of Authority matrix for approvals and be able to support/prove adherence as part of our annual financial audit
- Ensure that PO requests are processed and issued in a timely fashion to divisions
- Provide quotes or additional vendor options to divisions for products/services needed
- Compare, evaluate, provide pricing/lead time for various items such as pipe, valves, fittings, instrumentation, etc. based off customer or division requests
- Update quantities based on IFC BOM and proceed with the purchasing process when necessary
- Work with admin through the vendor setup process
- Assist researching potential vendors and assist with vendor setup
- Maintain and create good working relationships with vendors
- Collaborate and assist the field personnel with executing PO requests
- Ensure that all proper documentation is distributed to the vendor
- Track orders and ensure timely and accurate delivery, and resolve any issues
- Document feedback from employees and clients about the quality of purchased products
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
- Have a general knowledge, understand the concept, and have an appreciation for the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and at least three years of experience in related field roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Understanding of business and management principles
- Understand and able to adhere to the generally accepted accounting principles
- Thorough understanding of materials and supplies used in the company
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
How to Apply: Please email resume to email@example.com with subject “Procurement Clerk”
Empleado de Adquisiciones
Evers and Sons está buscando un empleado de adquisiciones altamente talentoso y motivado para supervisar y dirigir las actividades del departamento de compras.
Acerca de Evers and Sons
Evers and Sons es una empresa familiar que se estableció en 1981. Evers and Sons es una empresa de Midstream Construction. Evers and Sons ofrece varios servicios, desde trabajo en instalaciones, fabricación, tuberías y pequeños proyectos. En Evers and Sons – CONSTRUIMOS MIDSTREAM.
Evers and Sons ofrece un entorno de trabajo emocionante con oportunidades para el desarrollo profesional y el crecimiento profesional. Buscamos personas que compartan nuestra pasión por el servicio al cliente, la calidad y la innovación. Evers and Sons ofrece beneficios integrales que incluyen beneficios médicos, dentales, voluntarios en el lugar de trabajo y 401K. Visite nuestro sitio web para obtener más información: www.eversandsons.com
Se pueden realizar adaptaciones razonables para que las personas con discapacidades puedan realizar las funciones esenciales.
- Codifique correctamente las compras para trabajos / fases, cuentas GL / centros de costos en Spectrum según las pautas de la Compañía
- Cumplir estrictamente con la matriz de límites de autoridad para las aprobaciones y poder respaldar / demostrar el cumplimiento como parte de nuestra auditoría financiera anual
- Asegurar que las solicitudes de orden de compra se procesen y envíen de manera oportuna a las divisiones.
- Proporcionar cotizaciones u opciones de proveedores adicionales a las divisiones para los productos / servicios necesarios.
- Compare, evalúe, proporcione precios / plazos de entrega para varios artículos, como tuberías, válvulas, accesorios, instrumentación, etc., según las solicitudes del cliente o de la división.
- Actualice las cantidades basadas en IFC BOM y continúe con el proceso de compra cuando sea necesario
- Trabajar con el administrador a través del proceso de configuración del proveedor.
- Ayudar a buscar proveedores potenciales y ayudar con la configuración del proveedor
- Mantener y crear buenas relaciones laborales con los proveedores.
- Colaborar y ayudar al personal de campo con la ejecución de solicitudes de orden de compra.
- Asegúrese de que toda la documentación adecuada se distribuya al proveedor.
- Realice un seguimiento de los pedidos y garantice una entrega puntual y precisa, y resuelva cualquier problema.
- Documentar los comentarios de empleados y clientes sobre la calidad de los productos comprados.
- Mantener registros actualizados de productos comprados, información de entrega y facturas.
- Tener un conocimiento general, comprender el concepto y apreciar la industria.
- Licenciatura en un campo relacionado y al menos tres años de experiencia en roles de campo relacionados.
- Excelentes habilidades de comunicación verbal y escrita, con probadas habilidades de negociación.
- Excelentes habilidades interpersonales y de servicio al cliente.
- Excelentes habilidades organizativas y atención al detalle.
- Excelentes habilidades de gestión del tiempo con una capacidad probada para cumplir con los plazos.
- Fuertes habilidades analíticas y de resolución de problemas
- Fuertes habilidades de supervisión y liderazgo con la capacidad de capacitar a otros de manera efectiva
- Capacidad para priorizar tareas y delegarlas cuando sea apropiado
- Comprensión de los principios empresariales y de gestión.
- Entender y ser capaz de adherirse a los principios contables generalmente aceptados.
- Comprensión completa de los materiales y suministros utilizados en la empresa.
- Competente con Microsoft Office Suite o software relacionado
Cómo presentar la solicitud: envíe un correo electrónico con el currículum vitae a firstname.lastname@example.org con el asunto “Asistente de adquisiciones”.
Senior Automation Technician
A GED and/or high school diploma and/or five years experience in Oilfield/Petrochemical Automation.
- Must be able to read, speak and write in English or Spanish
- Must be able to read and understand equipment manuals, company/client procedures, industry standards, and wiring/circuitry drawings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background with Pipelines, Production, Processing Facilities, Compressor Staions, Refining or Terminal operations would be desirable.
- Knowledge of petroleum products and their storage & transportation and associated governmental regulations would be beneficial
- Military candidates with a fuels background are desired
- Mechanical skills and knowledge/use of tools and equipment applicalble to position
- Knowledge of company HS&E procedures and associated government regulations
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as schematics, safety rules, operating and maintenance/troubleshooting manuals, and procedure manuals
- Knowledge of gas/oil/water/petrochemical processing, control, SCADA, PLC’s, measurement and assocoiated standards
- Knowledge of measurement device’s calibration/maintenance, automation controls, loop checking, troubleshooting, commissioning, PSSR process, maintenance/repair of assocoiated devices/equipmant
- Ability to design, install, program, and commission automation control systems is desired
- Abiltiy to troubleshoot wiring and circuits
- Ability to work cross-functionally with with other company divisions and client personal
- Abiltiy for and performance of duties outside normal working conditions and schedules
- Ability to train less experienced technicians
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to work with and convert units of measurement in the standard and metric system
- Ability to apply to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations
This position will effectively manage and oversee field automation/measurement technicians. This position will review all work products produced by field technicians, including field tickets, daily reports, safety documentation, and test reports. Ensure field personnel performs tasks according to Evers & Sons’ quality, safety standards, and employee handbook. Understand and adopt Evers & Son’s mission and value statements, and set an example for those you supervise. Direct and perform work on client sites, including pipeline facilities, well sites, terminal storage facilities, and petroleum/petrochemical refineries. This position follows project blueprints, specifications, and work schedules, to meet production goals. The position is responsible for training, assigning tasks, maintaining schedules, and monitoring the performance of all crafts. The position performs a specialized level of work including installation, troubleshooting, calibrating, maintaining, and repair of various electrical/electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic, analyzers, measurement, control and automation systems and related equipment.
This position manages all employees within their crew. This position leads interviewing, hiring recommendations to the management team, training and retaining employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems with the Human Resource Department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Necessary accommodations will be provided in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state or local law.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
- Provide leadership that results in safe work culture, is responsible and accountable for the safety of the crew under their direction
- Work with safety to facilitate daily tailgate safety meetings
- Ensure completion of initial safety and hazard assessments (site-specific safety plan and JSA)
- Participate in safety/incident investigations
- Track job site safety requirements, including employee safety certifications, OQ Training, tool and equipment inspections, etc.
- Communicate job assignments to team members
- Responsible for initiating the rough draft/field version of RFI to the superintendent
- Perform material take-offs and report information to the superintendent so that findings can be given to Project Controls
- Oversee the execution of the work, including quality and production, ensuring that the crew meets job specifications and follows all plans, specifications, drawings, safety, and QMS management system
- Inspect and measure completed work to ensure work is complete per specifications or standards
- Document all necessary quality control efforts
- Accountable for the preparation of reports, including work progress, daily timekeeping, daily reports, etc.
- Notify supervisor and address potential safety hazards in a timely fashion
- Must keep work area, tools, and equipment clean and in working condition
- Oversee individual technicians tools and instrumentation are in working condition and calibrated on schedule if necessary
- Follow all Company policies and procedures and obtain certifications at Company/Client request, including but not limited to BBP, Onsite Orientations, First Aid, CPR, Annual OSHA Training, PEC, H2S, AED, Reasonable Suspicion, Operator Evaluation and/or Operator Qualification
- Maintains current customer relations and pursues new opportunities to grow Evers & Sons Automation
- Support business development during the sales process of quoting sales pricing to customers by providing accurate assessments for labor/materials
- Reviews and corrects any field ticket discrepancies with technicians, signs and maintains field tickets to be submitted as invoices
- Reviews invoices with the customer, submit associated work papers and documentation for customer records and invoice approval
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those the employee must meet to perform the essential functions of this position and the environmental conditions likely encountered during the performance. The employee will be regularly required to communicate and effectively exchange information with other employees. The employee will be required to stand, climb, stoop, kneel, or crouch, and move about in a construction environment, including being able to reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required to lift and move up to 15 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include close vision acuity, depth perception, and distance vision. The employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions, including wet or humid conditions, fumes, airborne particles, and moving mechanical parts, equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; however, some occasional high noise levels may be expected.
Position Type, Travel, and Work Schedule
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are mostly Monday through Saturday, 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM. However, weekend work and working longer hours will be required when necessary. This position does require travel, including overnight stays.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement
Evers & Sons Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.