Entry Level Scheduler - Lyons, Texas
Evers and Sons is looking for a highly talented, experienced and motivated Scheduler to assist the Director of Project Controls and Estimating to ensure that the system components of the schedule are properly aligned with the other reporting tools. The Scheduler will also ensure that all plans are correctly entered displayed and reporting in the correct standard formats.
About Evers and Sons
Evers and Sons is a family owned business established in 1981. Evers and Sons is a Midstream Construction company. Evers and Sons offers several services from facility work, fabrication, pipeline, and small projects. At Evers and Sons – WE BUILD MIDSTREAM.
Evers and Sons offers an exciting work environment with opportunities for professional development and career growth. We look for people that share our passion for customer service, quality, and innovation. Evers and Sons offers comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, voluntary worksite benefits, and 401K. Visit our website for more information: www.eversandsons.com
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exports required fields from P6 to Excel and makes mass changes and
- Imports required fields from Excel to P6 & Verifies progress is properly documented in P6
- Independently analyzes differences in progress between Earned Value system and P6 and makes recommendations to correct the issue
- Independently analyzes differences in progress between P6 and CMIS and makes recommendations to correct the issue
- Independently analyzes resource requirements in the schedule and identifies and recommends corrective action for noted exceptions from the normal curves
- Provides improvement recommendations to cost estimating procedures to reduce future variances between expected and actual costs.
- Learning construction sequencing and verification of construction progress through project system walk-downs.
Salary: Starting at $60,000; depending on experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of experience in oil and gas facility and pipeline industry
- 1-3 years relevant experience required
- Positive attitude, results driven and excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy