Field Document Control Clerk - Lyons, Texas
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Make hard copies into digital copies.
- Input weld map information into a digital weld map.
- Input heat numbers and attach MTR’s onto digital weld maps.
- Attach the x-ray reader sheet to the weld number on the digital weld maps.
- Keep an update Weld log daily.
- Type NDE Request forms.
- Help build Test packages for Hydro and Pneumatic testing.
- Input any redline changes to the digital weld maps and ISO.
- Making sure all documentation is organized at all time for audits.
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications
- High School Diploma and/or GED with 2 years of experience in Document Control and the oil and gas industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Bluebeam and/or similar software
- Must have some experience P&ID’s and ISO.
- High school diploma or GED with a minimum 2-5 years Document Control.
- Must be detail oriented with proven strong time-management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic environment
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com with subject “Field Document Control Clerk”.